Harry potter forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter forever

Come and join now

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1

Go down 
3 posters

Is the story good at the moment?
Yes it's good
SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_lcap33%SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
So-so
SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_lcap33%SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Not really
SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_lcap0%SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Patheic
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1   SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:42 am

Prolouge:

The boy who slept in a hammock in a 10x12 room was haviing a nightmare. He dreamt he was in a dark desicrrated area. He saw a huge creature of blackness and it was slowly walking towards him. The boy started walking backwards and turned around and he started to sprint but he stopped short because of the edge.
He turned around and the creature was still coming at him. He yelled in fear and he woke up swining in his hammock. He felt hs face and he was sweating faster than ever. He felt his face and he was very pale. He sat up and he tried to find his necklace his mother had given him. He jumped out of his hammock and he put his shirt on. He found the necklace and he put it on. He looked at his wristwatch and it was 3:45 AM. He knew his graduation of being a Spartan was today.
He got his jacket and earmuffs and went outside in the cold winter night. He went outside and started walking towards the ruins of the Spartan City- Sparta. He noticed something flying through the air and it laned on the boys head. He looked up and saw it was an owl with a latter carefully tied around it's ankle. He untied the letter and it was a letter. It was an invitation to Hogwarts. Hogwarts? Is that some cowboy place? he thought. Then he read more and it was a school for...witchcraft and wizardry? WIZARDS? WITCHES?! he yelled in his mind. He looked at the bird on his head. "Thanks" he whispered to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spartanworld.co.nr
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1   SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:43 am

pretty good. Keep writing i cant tell ya with only 1 paragraph
Back to top Go down
https://hpforever.rpg-board.net
dae
dae

PostSubject: Re: SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1   SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:47 pm

ya aj u need some mor wrighting before ne1 can realy decide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1   SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpartanWizard Trilogy: Book 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry potter forever :: Discussion :: Flourish and Blotts Magical Bookstore-
Jump to: