Harry potter forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter forever

Come and join now

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diagon Alley

Go down 
+3
Fleur
Nymphadora Tonks
SpartanWizard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 am

(Adrenn Thompson walked through the alleys of Diagon and he notices all the other getting their supplies. He is scared cause it's his first year in Hogwarts and doesn't have any other friends around. He walks around and notices Olivanders.) "Maybe I should go in there first" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spartanworld.co.nr
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:32 am

Alexandra was impressed by Diagon Alley.Her parents were Muggle and they had a shock when they found that their daughter was a Witch, but they were very proud too.The first year at Hogwarts was about to start so she had to buy all the supplies.
Excited she entered Olivanders.
There she saw a little boy.
She said:
"Hello!It's your first year at Hogwarst too?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 am

(Spartan jumped as he heard a voice. He turned around and saw a girl with her parents and she said hi to him he guessed.) "Umm yeah," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:49 am

"Hi!I'm Alexandra.We'll be fellows.What's your name?" the little girl whispered.
She was wearing a red dress and she had a long curly hair.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:53 am

"I'm Adrenn Adalay Thompson" he said (He felt better that he had a friend now.)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 pm

"We'll meet at Hogwarts then.I have to go now.I have a lot of books to buy" says Alexandra leaving the shop.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:04 pm

"Okay I'll see ya later" he said (He pondered which store to go to first and he stepped inside Olivanders. 2 minutes later he came out with a 9 1/2 inch Blackthorn Phoenix core.) " Lets see if these kind of spells work" he said but remembered he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Ravenclaw Prefect
Fleur

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:31 am

Fleur was a little blonde girl.Her parents were both wizards, so she knew very well the Diagon Alley.She was very excited about her first year at Hogwarts.She saw a curly little girl and said:
"Hello!I'm Fleur.What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanWizard
Admin
SpartanWizard

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:41 am

(Spartan walks around the alley and he notices a broom shop.) "Sure don't let first years have a broomstick..." he mumbled. (he then notices something big move across the alley.) "Not here..." he whispered. (He sttarts to sprint and he noticed the creature and he attacked it. As he heard a jetpack take off he hung onto it and started pounding it's skull. It stopped and they both skydived out of the alley.)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:05 am

Hi Fleur!I`m Alexandra and it`s my first year in Hogwarts.How are you?
Back to top Go down
dae
dae

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:41 pm

"hello' said dae walking up the street with his hands full of books
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Hello!You're in first year too? Alexandra said smilling flirty.
Back to top Go down
dae
dae

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:06 pm

"yes i im im a Hufflepuff and you are" said dea blushing from her comenet

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:25 am

"I'm a Ravenclaw.The Sorting Hat said i'm smart." said the little curly girl proud.
"My parents are very proud.In fact my mom is proud because my dad is a Muggle." she said quickly and giggling.
Back to top Go down
adela

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:35 am

Adela reasearched carefouly the list of books.She have bought Defense Against Dark Arts, Potion and Trasfiguration books.She needed to buy more.She entered the book shop and asked for the Astronomy book.
Back to top Go down
dae
dae

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 am

Nymphadora Tonks wrote:
"I'm a Ravenclaw.The Sorting Hat said i'm smart." said the little curly girl proud.
"My parents are very proud.In fact my mom is proud because my dad is a Muggle." she said quickly and giggling.

"Wow ravenclaw good job im made into hufflepuff but i really dont know if im that adventours or brave a nice calm house like gryfindor would have suited me but i guess the sorting hat knows best" said dae walking over to her "I could carry ur books if you like?"

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginevra
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ginevra

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 am

Ginevra walked down the street with her head facing downwards, a list of books she needed to buy in her hand, when she bumped into a pretty girl with brown curly hair. "Sorry. Didn't see you there! Your first year to?" she asked trying to get off the topic of the own clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
http://accioharrypotter.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 am

Alexandra was surprised by the little boy's courage.
"Ok!You can carry some books.They are really hard." said the little girl smilling again flirty (she was really chic!).
She heard a girl calling her.
"Hello!Yes!It's my first year.I'am in Ravenclaw.How about you?"she said proud.
Back to top Go down
Ginevra
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ginevra

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:56 am

"I am also in Ravenclaw!" Ginevra said to the girl. "Im Ginevra by the way! Whats you name?"she finsihed
Back to top Go down
dae
dae

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:39 am

"wow another genius man im lucking to keep running into u guys"said dae grabing some of alexandra's (im using this name b/c i like it way better) books. "So have u guys been to olivander's i was heading there next and i was woundering if u wanted to come". said dae trying to act like all the books he had werent so heavy."Oh, ya im Dae im a first year in hufflepuff i only wsh i was has smart has u guys" said dae.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:42 am

Darren walked down the diagon alley with his mother and father. He had all his books already and was wearing his stunning robes. He looked around and saw many people he knew.
Back to top Go down
https://hpforever.rpg-board.net
Ginevra
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ginevra

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 pm

"Sure i'll come with you to Ollivanders, I was just on my way there also!"she finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diagon Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   Diagon Alley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diagon Alley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry potter forever :: Roleplaying world :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: